10 Reasons to Visit Pacific Family Practice in San Francisco
1. Our schedule is designed to meet your needs. Pacific Family Practice (PFP) offers regular office hours from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. Our urgent care clinic is open from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Friday and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays.
2. We realize that healthcare needs do not always fit into everyone’s daily routine, so walk-ins and same-day appointments are welcome at our practice. Walk-in appointments provide the benefit of avoiding an emergency room visit in unclear medical situations that occur after hours.
3. PFP offers onsite laboratory and x-ray services, saving patients time and energy when scheduling diagnostic tests. We do not send patients to another facility unless absolutely necessary.
4. We offer a full spectrum of whole family care from newborns to grandparents. This includes in-house laceration repairs, suturing, and fracture services, something parents find particularly helpful for their children and teens.
5. All general practice physicians at PFP are board-certified and have been recognized as some of the best doctors in the San Francisco Bay area. Each physician is also a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
6. We are proud to operate out of a highly convenient Bay Area location, with our office at the corner of Golden Gate Park and Fulton/Shrader Streets. Patients can travel to PFP by foot, car or bus, as we are located close to the most popular bus routes in San Francisco.
7. We do not require the additional fees requested from other family medical practices. There is no extra charge for making a same-day appointment at PFP, to view your medical records on our patient portal, to receive care from a primary care doctor, or to get a guaranteed appointment when you need it.
8. With the exception of Medi-Cal, we work with most major insurance providers, including Aetna, Brown & Toland, Cigna, TRICARE, United HealthCare, and more.
9. In addition to primary care service, we also provide healthcare specifically to meet the needs of women. This includes annual health exams, contraception options, STD testing, and menopause management.
10. Our urgent care clinic provides a comprehensive range of medical services outside of the typical cold and flu treatment. Patients visit PFP for all types of infections, including pinkeye, asthma and other respiratory infections, travel medicine, vaccinations, muscle sprains, bone fractures, and more.