We understand that you have a busy schedule, and that taking a break from your routine to visit your doctor needs to be as easy and stress-free as possible. Whether you're looking to find a new doctor near you, or require urgent care, our practice operates out of a convenient central San Francisco location, with extended hours and after hours care available when needed.
We’re located in the Haight District, right in the heart of San Francisco. Our office is on the St. Mary's Hospital campus at the corner of Golden Gate Park. Pacific Family Practice is easily accessible both by car and the city's most popular bus routes.
If you have any questions about finding a new doctor or visiting our family doctor's office, please contact Pacific Family Practice.
Visit Pacific Family Practice
By SF MUNI Bus Lines:
Visit SFMTA for more information.
- 5 Fulton
- 21 Hayes
- 33 Stanyan
*All have stops within a few blocks of our office
Visit Google Maps for more information.
From Berkeley, Oakland, Alameda, Lafayette, Richmond, CA:
- Take I-580E/Interstate 80W/180W.
- Take the exit onto US-101N toward Golden Gate Park.
- Continue onto Central Fwy. Continue onto Octavia Blvd.
- Turn left onto Fell St.
- Turn right onto Shrader St (destination will be on the left).
From Marin County (Belvedere, Corte Madera, Fairfax, Larkspur), CA:
- Take US-101 S toward San Francisco.
- Take the Route 1S exit toward 19th Ave/Golden Gate Park.
- Continue onto Veterans Blvd. Continue onto Park Presido Blvd.
- Turn right onto Balboa St, and then take the 1st left onto 14th Ave.
- Take the 1st left onto Babrillo St, and then take the 2nd right onto Funston Ave.
- Turn left onto Fulton St, and then turn right onto Shrader St (destination with be on the right).
*Please note that there is a parking garage in our building. It is the St. Mary's Hospital parking garage. Patients can park in the garage and take the elevator to the fifth floor where our office is located.
Experience what a family practice should be: Make an Appointment Today!